Hi and welcome to my new blog for professional reflection. Sounds pretty pompous I know….it is really just going to be a place for me to write down my thoughts and experiences in the world of training and elearning. I am not the world’s expert so don’t expect anything too ground breaking.
'Take it to the Bridge' is a term I first heard in Tobago. My husband is from Trinidad so we have been several times to the island. On this occasion we were organising a beach party for some friends who were over. The friendly (alcoholic) bloke putting it together told us that at his party we would be able to 'take it to the bridge'...in other words get drunk. Well we tested his metal and actually found him wanting.
Anyway in this context it was a reference to the need to create a bridge between learning and technology......see what you think....perhaps you will find me wanting too.
No comments:
Post a Comment